Our staff are available whenever you need some help. We do everything we can to make your stay in Australia as enjoyable as possible. We can offer you:
Advice on everyday life in Australia such as transport, tourism and medical enquiries
Travel information and bookings
Accommodation advice such as settling in with your host family or renting your own accommodation in Sydney
Academic and Welfare Support
Our qualified academic counsellor will support and guide you to achieve your English language goals. Our Welfare Counsellor will help you with any personal difficulties you may have during your Australian stay.
• Stay with one of our friendly families and you will experience a typical Australian life
• Our families are carefully selected for their warmth and desire to welcome you into their home
Enjoy using your English skills in everyday situations with your Home stay family
• Homes are comfortable and clean and close to public transport
• You will have your own fully furnished room
• You will have breakfast and dinner with the family (Monday to Friday)
Home Stay Fee overview:
Accommodation placement fee AU$200.00
Accommodation fees AU$230 per week (minimum 4 week stay)
*Please note: These fees are subject to change. Please speak to our home stay officer for more details.
Our Airport Pickup service is an optional service. Airport transfers can be organised on your arrival to take you to your accommodation. You can also arrange your own transport by taking a taxi, bus or train from the airport.
Airport Pick-up Service Fee (One-way) AU$150.00